When you are renovating and adding to your home, you want to be absolutely certain that the price you sign a contract on, is the price you will pay for the work.
With a renovation, you also want to be assured that ambiguous areas (such as hidden structure or unknown ground conditions) are at least allowed for, and your budget risk is explained.
We share your fear of a renovation that runs over budget.
That’s why, when we quote a renovation from your plans, we want to make sure that it’s done professionally.
So what do you get?
- Detailed 30 + page quote
- A fully details 3D model of your home (that can be accessed online and via free downloadable software)
- Detailed assessment of the buildability of your renovation
- Itemised list of inclusions and exclusions
- Itemised list of any Provisional or PC Sums you have given us
- Itemised list of our responsibilities and yours
- Detailed breakdown of the progress claims
- Information about the type of Master Builders Association approved contract we recommend for your project
- A meeting with our builder to go through your quote and explain every item in it
So what does it cost to have this done?
Let’s start with what it could cost to not have it done;
- Budget Blowouts because an item was missed in your quote
- Project running over schedule for the same reason
- You wearing the cost of your builders mistakes
So what do you get?
Everything above, plus;
- If you build with us, the price in your final quote is fixed, unless you want to change it or we find something that just couldn’t be foreseen (despite our best efforts)
- Peace of mind that your renovation has been carefully costed to make sure that there aren’t any missing items
- Access to our online project management system to see the full list of inclusions
All of this for just $987.00 (Valued at over $2500)
Click PAY NOW to get the ball rolling!
Not sure if we are right for you?
Don’t take our word for it! Check out one of client testimonials right here!