You want to be confident that the design you have suits your budget as early as possible.
This prevents you getting a nasty surprise when the plans are finished and final approvals granted.
The Professional approach to costing starts in the early design phase.
We share your fear of a home that runs over budget.
That’s why we like to be involved from as early as possible to make sure we catch cost overruns early.
Preparing a Preliminary Budget Estimate is an important step in ensuring you are on track to meet your budget.
So what do you get?
- Detailed Budget estimate
- Detailed assessment of the buildability of your home
- Access to our Online Project Management System
- Itemised list of inclusions and exclusions
- Itemised list of any Provisional or PC Sums you have given us
- Itemised list of our responsibilities and yours
- Itemised list of cost saving measures and options
- A meeting with our builder to go through your quote and explain every item in it (If you live out of town we can arrange to do this online)