Building Size – 76 sqm each level
Levels – 1
Bedrooms – Two bedrooms
Wet Areas – combined bathroom and Laundry
Living spaces – Living and Dining
Storage – Single Car Garage, Store Room
- Stunning Architectural steel work to the perimeter which houses shade sails
- BioPCM High Performance Thermal Mass (improves the ability of the house to maintain an even temperature year round)
- High Performance air flow management system to augment the effectiveness of the Evaporative cooling system
- Hight Efficiency electric space heaters
- Premium LED lighting
- Two pac kitchen
- Timber floors throughout
- uPVC Windows
- XPS Foam Insulation
What the Client Had To Say...
After my experience with a builder for my first house, I expected delays, lack of communication and reasonable work. But with Jackson of Enduro Builders my experience was totally different.
The most remarkable features of working with Enduro are the very high quality of the work, the great communication and timeliness.
Jackson is a polite and friendly person who goes out of his way to answer your questions and act on any changes that may occur.
Jackson only uses tradesmen that satisfy his expectations of quality of work and service.
I particularly liked co-construct, the software he uses to manage the project and communicate with clients. It makes the building process transparent to the client.
For example, it includes a detailed schedule of the project and any variations that occurred during the building.
The client see the costs associated with the variations and has to approve them before they are carried out.
Jackson also posts site logs and photos there and makes sure everything is up to date.
I would highly recommend Jackson as a builder to anyone who wants a home of highest quality and a thoroughly positive building experience.
Get access to our free guide which includes;
- How to make sure you are working with a professional builder
- How to make sure your builder is pricing your job correctly (not hiding costs to surprise you later)
- What questions to ask your builder before you sign a contract